Auburn Days is the original name of the festival with an international twist
“A glimpse of the past, brought to the present, to build for the future.”
- Diverse festival that is the hub a wagon wheel that reaches all components of the community and region
- Celebration of life, music, love and laughter which fosters musicians, authors, poets, artists, athletes and future leaders
- Supports non profit organizations, hobbyists, candidates, vendors, volunteers, the public and their families
- Partners with local, regional, national and worldwide businesses
- Partners with City of Auburn and neighboring city communities
- Has a strong steering committee, committed management, community support in both the private, public and business groups
- We provide something for everyone as you will see as you travel through our website
Friday 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.