Meet Laura Nencetti, Home Care Coordinator for Wesley Homes Home Health. Laura creates customized care plans for her clients through Home Care by Wesley, our new care program.
Watch this video to hear more from Laura!
Home Care by Wesley offers a wide variety of services including:
- Medication reminders
- General home health aide services
- Pet care
- Respite / relief care
- Live-in care
- Transportation to social events and medical visits
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal planning and preparation
- Hygiene assistance
Not sure if you or a loved one need Home Care by Wesley? Here’s a list of questions to help start the conversation:
- Do you have difficulty getting in and out of bed?
- Have you had a fall? How often do you fall?
- Do you skip meals?
- Are you eating a lot of frozen meals and/or take-out?
- Do you need assistance with bathing?
- Are you incontinent?
- Do you feel nervous about driving?
- Do you need a ride to appointments or errands?
- Can you do your own laundry?
- Do you need help getting dressed?
- Do you feel lonely?
- Do you ever feel disoriented or confused?
- Are you able to clean your own home?
- Have you had trouble keeping your medications organized?
- Have you missed doses of your medications
- Do you have a hard time climbing stairs?
- Do you wake in the middle of the night and need help?
- Do you have an illness or chronic condition?
- Do you need help exercising and staying fit?
Every person is unique, which is why Home Care by Wesley customizes care plans with the client in mind. If you need a little extra help, contact Laura today to set up a free consultation.